To begin, you will need a pair of jeans, a cheese grater, a book, and sandpaper. Vigorously rub the sandpaper across the jeans where you want to rip them. Slide the book down the pant leg until it's between the fabrics of where you're working. Continue to sand like crazy. Then take your cheese grater and do the same thing that you did with the sandpaper. You will notice a lot of fading and a small hole will begin to emerge. Use your fingers to tear at the hole until it is the desired size. Then sand the edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades