In this tutorial, we learn how to make ring skirts. First, cut out for 22.5 x 5.5" shapes out of black polyester. Next, cut a 21.5" x 4.5" rectangle out of cardboard. After this, iron down all your shapes so they are flat, then place the cardboard on the other shapes so you can see material sticking off of four sides equally. Next, fold the excess fabric onto the cardboard and then iron it down, then pin it on all sides. After this, sew the sides with a sewing machine and remove the pins. Do this for the four pieces of fabric, then print out your favorite logos and transfer them onto your fabric following instructions. When you are finished, you will have ring skirts in just a few minutes and cheaply made!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades