In this tutorial, we learn how to make the perfect hole for your destroyed denim. First, you will need to grab a pair of sharp scissors. Make small horizontal cuts around 1 cm apart. Once you have made as many cuts as you want, you will use tweezers to pull out the fray that is on the bottom of the cuts in the jeans. To create nicks and grindings, use a Dremmel tool on the jeans. This will help you sand down the area of the jeans you want the hole to be and create a distressed look. When finished, you can wash these and wear them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades