In this tutorial, we learn how to make an over-sized fashion bow fashion accessory. First, take your fabric and cut it to the desired size you want the bow to be. Cut this in a square shape at first, then sew the sides of the square. Then, fold this in half and pull in the middle of the square. Cut this in the middle to make a hole. Then, turn this inside out and push out the edges. Put an additional square of fabric around the square in the middle, then shape it out to be a cute bow to wear however you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades