Forget about spending too much money at a retail store for a new bookbag when you can make your own! Go back to school in style - your own personalized style - by making your very own purse to carry your books in. Use fabrics & accessories to customize your book bag to fit your style. Materials you will need to complete this bookbag include:
- 1 1/4 yards each of two sturdy fabrics (canvas, denim, poplin, courdory). One fabric will be for the outside, the other for the lining.
- Needle/thread or sewing machine
- Metal grommets
- Measuring tape & yard stick (straight edge)
- Long paper (butcher paper, wrapping paper)
- Fabric pins
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades