This video shows the viewer how to turn an old t-shirt into a tough bag that can then be reused many times. This is done by first cutting the sleeves off. This creates a top that resembles a tank top. The t-shirt should then be turned inside out and then covered completely in duct tape. The bottom of the bag is then stapled closed and another layer of duct tape then covers this up. A line is then stapled across each corner to change the angle and create more conventional corners. When the bag is then turned back the right way it is finished. The added bonus is that the pattern on the t-shirt is transferred to the front of the bag!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades