Most wouldn't think that "modern-boho" is appropriate for the office, but you can transform your gypsy garb into something professional and chic. In this video, Sydne Summer shows you how to do just that.
Step 1 Take cover
If your maxi dress is sleeveless, cover up with a sheer long sleeve top.
Step 2 Layer
Layer with a sweater vest.
Step 3 Belt it
Be sure to accentuate your waist with a thinner neutral belt. Stay away from thick belts.
Step 4 Accessorize
Put on some elegant jewelry and stick with a neutral wedge or boot.
Step 5 Tote it
For that "boho" look, go ahead and carry a big bag instead of a brief case for your daytime essentials
- Wear a maxi dress in a solid color to keep things professional. No florals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades