In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a mini Halloween top hat. This video provides all the materials required to make the top hat. The materials required include: a Styrofoam cup, X-acto knife, scissors, 2 8x10 sheets of craft foam or felt (choice of color), ribbons, feathers and any other embellishments. This video provides a visual demonstration and step-by-step narration that allows users to easily understand and follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy doing arts and crafts. This mini top hat can be used as part of a Halloween costume or decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades