In this tutorial, we learn how to make a long drawstring skirt. You will need: knit stretch fabric ( 1.5 yards), safety pin, scissors, marking tool, and measuring tape. First, measure your hips and decide if you want your skirt to be tight or loose. For a tight fit, you want 2 inches of ease and for a loose fit, you will want 3-4 inches of ease. You can now decide how long you want your skirt to be and add 2 inches to that. Now cut your fabric and fold it in half, then cut it straight down. After this, turn them around and pin them together, then sew one seam straight down. At the top, tuck 1 inch down and pin it in place, then sew one seam straight down. To finish, insert a drawstring into the drawstring space, or make your own with extra fabric you have. When finished, wear your new skirt out and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades