Belts make almost any outfit look better, especially dresses that are a little too loose in the midsection or need some extra tucking in to really underscore your beautiful hourglass shape. Belts come in all sorts of colors and shapes, but a scrunchy belt is among the most comfortable belts to wear.
Made of fabric, an elastic band, and a clasp, these belts are super comfy yet create a gorgeous cinched waist. Watch this tutorial to learn how to create a scrunchy belt in a floral pattern.
A simple way to make your own scrunchy belt using elastic, fabric of choice and clasp or Velcro. Finish with decoration of your choice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades