In this DIY clothes making tutorial, learn how to make a Japanese Obi belt, perfect to add to any little black dress. Traditionally, Obi refers to various Japanese belts and sashes used for attire such as formal kimonos and martial arts uniforms. Obi's are often worn with kimonos to secure the robe in place as well for the purpose of decoration. In this tutorial, learn step-by-step how to make an Obi belt in the comfort of your own home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades