Japanese kimonos are a beautiful and whimsical clothing full of tradition and grace but are not really appropriate to wear in everyday life. Luckily you can make a cute and hip kimono inspired dress with the help of this video that is perfect to wear out anytime. You will need a large piece of fabric whatever color you would like the majority of the dress to be. Use a t-shirt to sketch out an outline for the top of the dress. You will then only need to finish sewing the dress with some accent trim around the collar and belt it. The result is very light, simple, but still has that essence of a Japanese Kimono.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades