In this video, we learn how to make hip hair accessories. First, you will need some little cut out shapes, flowers, bows, bobby pins, and hair barrettes. Now, grab your bobby pin and heat up a hot glue gun. Put the glue onto the bobby pin, making sure to avoid gluing your fingers. Put it on the side that doesn't open so it's on the back of the pin. Then, quickly glue on whatever you would like to be on the pin. After this, let the pin dry and you can wear it in your hair. This will save you money and allow you to customize your look completely!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades