This video shows you how you can make a scarf into a handbag. First you pick out a scarf and knot each corner about 5 to 7 inches down. Take two of your corners side by side and tie them together. This is one of your purse handles. Do the same thing on the other two corners. There you have it, a purse that can truly be uniquely yours and the possibilities are endless for the designs Usually when making these kinds of purses you want to go with the really large scarves. The smaller ones will make more of an evening bag or clutch purse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades