Watch this video to try out making a halter dress by yourself. Lay out the fabric you are going to use on a level surface. Afterwards sew it right side together with stitching pins. Once you finish doing so flip the fabric right side over. Sew up the ends of the fabric right sides together. This will create the hole in the dress where you will wear it as a halter. Flip the dress over and cut out some elastic to sew it on the bottom part of the dress. This will create a nice effect in the skirt part and you can then attach a bow to it as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades