Sometimes a good looking accessory can be made by using simple things and a little bit of your own ingenuity. This video is a perfect example of the same. The items needed are simply a piece of square cloth to form the bow, a rectangular strip of the same cloth which is used to create the middle "crushed" portion of the bow and a piece of elastic of appropriate length. The first step involves creating the bow itself. Some hand-stitching may be required here. The next step simply involves guiding the elastic through the centre of the bow. Finally, the two does of the bow are stitched together. The stitched portion is then hidden inside the centre of the bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades