In order to convert a sweater into a sporty strapless dress you will need the following materials: a sweater, some white chalk (or something washable to make markings with), a scissors a table (or workspace of some sort), and a sewing machine. To start lay the shirt out flat on the table. Then make markings using the chalk in the style of a dress. (About 2-3 inches from the edges and fan out at the bottom.) Then measure the marks on your body and make sure they line up with your sides. After this, cut out the marked dress section. Hold the two pieces together with pins and begin sewing the two sections together. You now have a tube dress. To make a matching jacket, take the two arms you cut off of the sweater and line them up flat on the table, cut-end to cut-end. Then sew them together where the ends meet in the back to form the jacket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades