Candice shows viewers how to make Megan Nicolay's shredded t-shirt fringy scarf! All you need is a t-shirt and scissors. First lay out your t-shirt flat on the surface. With your scissors, cut as straight as you can, right across the logo on your shirt. Take the bottom part of the shirt, and cut open one side so you now have one long piece. Now, you will want to cut strips into one side of the scarf. it looks great when your strips are long and skinny. You should do this all the way across one side of the fabric. Next, you will make the strips skinnier and curly by pulling the strips down. A quick slight tug will make them look great. After this, you can sport your great cheap t-shirt fringy scarf!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades