Margie McCoy teaches us how to make flower corsages in this tutorial. Start by using three of your favorite flowers and take a wire and place it on the top of the flower until it reaches half way through. Then, take your floral take and tire it as tight as possible around the top of the stem until you reach the bottom, stretching as you go. Next, combine all the flowers together, and tie them together until you have the type of arrangement you want for the corsage. Now, add this on a ribbon so you can tie it around the wrist and enjoy a beautiful corsage!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades