In order to make a floral ribbon corsage, you will need the following: floral tape, leaves, springs, flowers, wristband, and clippers You will begin by working around the floral that you start with at the center. Start with your initial flower. Use floral tape to adhere your leaves to the flower. Work in a circular motion. After you have surrounded your flower with leaves, you can add another flower. You will have to decide how large you would like you corsage to be, and work your way out to it. Add sprigs. Make a bow with ribbon and adhere it to the flower. You can adorn it with gems. Attach a wristband to it, after you clip away the stems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades