In this video, we learn how to make a feminine, long fitted sweater. First, lay out your fabric and use a pen to trace the lines for the sweater, measure it out so it's a good fit. Make sure to cut around the edges so you have room to sew. Now, sew along the edges and then turn the shirt inside out. Then, take extra fabric and cut out rectangular pieces that you will then attach to the bottom of the sweater by sewing them on. Once you are finished with this, try your sweater on to see how it fits and enjoy it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades