Who knew that that mess of random old clothes and knick knacks piled on your bedroom floor that makes it seem like a tornado just rolled on through could actually help you clean up the mess? Often when we see such clutter (and actually decide to do something about it) the natural and easy thing to do is simply to pick up the junk and toss.
But before you throw your clutter away next time, check for two items: 1. Pantyhose, and 2. A box lide. You're sure to have both (and if not, both are easily found), which is great because these two materials are all you need to create a jewelry organizing space. Watch this tutorial to learn how to create a DIY jewelry and earring holder using a box lid and pantyhose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades