In this tutorial, we learn how to make a DIY faux fur shawl. First, hem on end of each of the linings. The linings for them both must overlap, then sew around the edges. Pull this inside out and then hand sew the opening to the shawl. Once you finish, you can put the shawl on and wear it with whatever you would like. This is a very easy project to do, you just need to know how to sew to accomplish the look. Wear with a dress or just jeans and a top, this is a great faux fur shawl that will match anything.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades