In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cute PSP or phone strap. You will need: ribbon or lace, pearl chain, extra ribbons, metal ring, charm cord, and pliers. First, measure out the pearls and the lace so they are the same length. Then, you will need to sew the pearls down to the lace at various points along the length. From here, sew the ends of the lace together with the metal ring inside, at the bottom with the inside facing out. Then, sew the ring into one spot along the strap. Trim off excess thread, then apply extra ribbons to the lace if you would like. To apply, attach the metal ring to the PSP and then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades