In this tutorial, we learn how to make a basic princess pillow case. First, you will need to have a large piece of pink silk fabric. Lay this out flat, then cut out a 45x75 cm rectangle. Once finished, separate the two pieces of the fabric, then cut a new piece 45x20 cm. Then, lay the fabric facing up and lay some lace on top with the frills facing inward. Sew together the fabric and lace all the way around the entire pillow case. Fold the top down on the other large rectangle piece, then repeat for the smaller pieces. Sew the other square onto the piece with lace, then leave an opening for stuffing. Stuff this, then when you are finished you will sew the opening and enjoy your pillow case!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades