This video shows how to use baby socks to make cute decorative roses. Take one sock and lay it flat on a table. Roll it up starting at the toe. When you get to the end of the sock fold the ankle opening over the rolled up part of the sock, then arrange the "flower petals." You could make a whole pile of these baby sock roses in just a few minutes. They would work great to decorate a baby gift, or to decorate a baby shower. You can tie them up with ribbons or add stems and make a "flower" display out of them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades