Tying a bow tie seems to be a lost art, but if you're a fashionable intellectual, there's no better way to dress up a shirt. So, if you're looking to improve your wardrobe without losing your geek-cred, take a lesson from The Science Guy himself, Bill Nye, on how to tie one stylish bow tie.
If nothing else, the video teaches us the most important lesson of all: the way to tie a perfect bow tie at home is to have Bill Nye come over and do it for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades