Chris Peake from Zappos demonstrates how to lace a shoe for a high instep or a high arch. Lace the shoe so you have a little more freedom through the instep area. Start from the bottom and lace normally on the first and second set of eyelets. Then, lace the laces through the same side that they are on without crossing them over. Then, cross over and lace your shoe normally. You will now have a normal fit on top but will also have room for your instep to come through to accommodate pressure points that you may have on the top of your foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades