Ironing a button up shirt is an important way to make sure you are always looking in top shape. When ironing a man's shirt, you should always start with the collar first and then move to the shoulders and back. Make sure the shirt is stretched out properly over the ironing board. Then move from the shoulders and down the sleeves, making sure you iron both sides, moving slowly and carefully. After ironing your shirt, make sure you hang it up to prevent more wrinkles from forming. Using this careful method, you should be able to iron a man's button up shirt properly, ensuring that your man always looks in top shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades