Don't be afraid to go denim shopping. Preparation is the key! If you get all your ducks in order before going, you can come home with the perfect pair of jeans.
Step 1 Wear the proper clothes
Wear layers for easy on/off and slip on shoes. Don't forget a bottle of water for hydration—this is hard work!
Step 2 Make your plan
Plan out the stores and brands you want check out.
Step 3 Bring your smartphone
Take pictures with your phone and send to a friend if you need a second opinion.
Step 4 Bring the right shoes
Bring along the shoes you will be wearing with your jeans.
Step 5 Bring a tote
Bring along a big tote to carry everything.
- Save time and do research on the internet on brands, styles, and recommendations for body type before you go to the mall.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades