Here is a quick and easy way to fold a T-shirt in less than 5 seconds, all in one quick motion. Laying your shirt down on a table or flat surface, simply pinch your shirt with your left hand about halfway down the line of one of your sleeves. Crossing over with your other hand, grab the shirt by the collar and pick up the shirt. After laying down the shirt, you should have a perfectly folded shirt in one quick motion. This technique should be very useful if you ever want to fold your laundry in a much faster way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades