This video teaches three different ways to fold a pocket square with a handkerchief. The three different folds are the straight fold, one point fold and puff fold. To make the Straight fold: Fold the kerchief into half from the side and fold the bottom to the top leaving some space at top . Now fold the left side a little, fold its other side over its top and fold the bottom till the center to finish. To make One point fold: Place the kerchief flat in a diamond shape, fold the bottom corner to its top forming a triangle. Fold its left side to the right leaving some space and its other side the same. Fold the excess to the back and fold its bottom to the center to finish. To make the Puff fold: Place the kerchief in a diamond shape, lift it from the center as the natural folds come together. Now hold its center, bring its bottom part to the back and adjust the puff to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades