In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a double handkerchief for tuxedos. Begin with 2 triangle handkerchiefs and fold one over the other. Over lap the triangle to form one mixed triangle handkerchief. There are 2 ways to fold. The first ways is to take a corner and fold it up. Then flip it over and fold a corner down to form a square shape. The second way is to roll in the tow corners to create a cone shape. Put a card inside the fold and hold it together with a pin. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing for a formal dinner, party or special occasion, and would like to learn how to fold a handkerchief to look presentable and formal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades