This video demonstrates how to wear your bandanna in a rockabilly style. First, you'll need to curl your hair in either rollers or hot sticks. This particular video utilizes both. Do not worry about including your bangs. Use three rollers on top, so the ends of the rollers are pointing towards your ears. The third roller will be on the top of the back of your head. Put to more rollers on each side of the top, this time the ends facing forwards and backwards. Use four hot sticks for the sides and back of your head and an additional 3 sticks for the nape of your neck. Let it sit for about 15 minutes then take out. Add a little pomade to your hair while finger brushing out the curls. Back comb the base of your hair, leaving the crow hanging outwards. Gather up the back section of your hair and twist up the bottom to the top as if doing a French twist. Pin down the twisted up hair. Once this is done you can tie up your folded bandanna on the top of your head. Using a little more pomade and your fingers, you can create ringlets once the bandanna is in place. Spray on some hairspray to hold it and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades