In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie an ascot. Begin by placing the ascot around your neck. Make the right side just a little bit longer than the left. Then cross the left side over the right side. Now bring it up and over through the middle. Fluff it out to spread out the ascot and then tuck it inside your shirt. Make sure that it is flat and smooth inside the shirt. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing for a formal dinner, party or special occasion, and would like to learn how to tie an ascot to look formal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades