In this how-to video, you will learn how to dress for your body type. The first shape is the inverted triangle, meaning your shoulders and bust are wider than your hips. The second is a rectangle, where your shoulders and bust are the same width as your hips. Next is the triangle in which your hips are wider than your shoulders and bust. Lastly, your body may have an hour glass shape. A v neck creates a slimming effect. This is useful if you have a big stomach or arms. A butterfly vest is also useful if you are heavy on top. A wrap top is great if you want to create a waist line. If you are shorter in the torso, a sweater jacket with 3/4 sleeve length and tied waist line will help you. A jacket with a smaller frame can create square shoulders. It will also create a waist line if it has a scalloped hem. Trouser pants are great if you have problems with your thighs. Flares are also useful as well. An A line skirt will take away attention from your stomach or hips. This video offers great tips for your body type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades