Eddie Rivera shows how to dress like an Emo and shows that your style will depend on where you live. Indie Emo is different from nerdy Emo. You'll need dyed black hair with bangs cut straight across, spiked in the back. Some blonde streaks work well for girls. Piercings, the more the better and jewelry the same. You'll also need thick, black horn rimmed glasses and t-shirts with slogans. The key is you look like you bought your items from a thrift store, but you didn't, but you really did according to Eddie. You'll also need a messenger bag covered with patches and pins, and tight pants never cuffed more than once or twice. Add canvas shoes, like Converse. Lastly, you need to be really skinny, so try the vegan lifestyle. You are now a true Emo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades