In this tutorial, we learn how to distress and cut up jeans to destroy them. First, you will grab an old pair of pants that you want to have a distressed look on. First, you will need to take some sand paper and rub it on the front of the jeans in the thigh area. After you do this to your liking, you will take your scissors and cut a small hole going down the legs. Use your hands to make the holes larger, then leave the frays at the end for a more distressed look. When finished, wash them off and wear them for a great look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades