In this video, we learn how to distress and crop a jean jacket. First, grab your jean jacket and decide where you want it to be cropped at. You can determine this by putting it on and then marking it at the spot you want to cut it. Measure it a couple of inches from where you want it at, then fold the end inside and sew it closed so it's the correct length. To distress this, you can just leave the ends frayed and not sew them so they are straight. You can also cut off the arms of the jacket to make it a vest, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades