Jessica shows you how to relieve some anger and stress by turning your ex-boyfriend's favorite pair of jeans into new low-rider, distressed, destroyed vintage shorts in this fun tutorial. First step: fray them on the pockets and seams by using an X-acto knife. Just scrape the knife along the edges of the pockets/seams, which will take around five minutes per 2-inch section. Step 2: distress them by taking a pair of scissors and making a cut in the both knees. Then take a seam ripper (available at any sewing or crafts store) and separate all the horizontal threads around the hole. It will take around 15 minutes to get a nice, thread-covered hole. Step 3: fade the jeans on the thigh and back pocket area with a dish sponge and a cup of Clorox bleach (be sure to wear rubber gloves). Scrub the bleach on the jeans. Step 4: Crop the jeans and roll them up to create the shorts. Your ex will be furious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades