In this video, we learn how to destroy jeans to look like Hollister's. First, you will need to take your jeans, a nail file, and scissors. After you have these, use your files to rub onto the jeans where you want your hole to be at. Go from side to side to create a lighter look than is on the rest of the jeans. After you start grating through the jeans, there should be a small hole forming. Pull at the strings as you see them, then stick your finger inside the hole to make it the size you want. Use scissors to make the hole larger if you would like. When finished, wash your jeans and get ready to wear them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades