Missa teaches us how to perfectly destroy jeans to create a distressed vintage look. Everyone has an old pair of jeans around the house that they don't love anymore. Why not turn them into a fashionable pair with these techniques?
Everything to create these should be easy to find around the house. All you need is an old pair of jeans, a white pencil or chalk, a hard object like a rock, a nail file, sandpaper, an object with a blade, like scissors or X-ACTO knife, bleach, water, and a paintbrush.
Missa walks you through several techniques to create a pair of jeans that look authentically distressed, and like you just paid big bucks for them at a hip store.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades