In this tutorial, we learn how to decorate your jeans with embroidery. First, you will lay your jeans flat on a surface, then trace out the space you want to make on a piece of paper and cut it out. After this, place the paper on an embroidery sheet to transfer the design. When finished, cut the embroidery out. After this, use a needle and the same color thread as the design to sew it onto the desired spot. When you are finished, you will have a unique embroidery that you designed! This can be used on any denim jean and also on denim shirts and jackets!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades