In this video from kandeejohnson we learn how to cut a sports jersey or sweats into trendy summer tops. On a football jersey, she cut the shoulders off, right above the seam. And where there was too much fabric, she folded it and pinned it so it wouldn't hang too low. With a sweatshirt on, look in the mirror and see where you want to cut it. Make snips which will be your mark so you know where to cut. Make a rough cut of it while you are still wearing it. Now take it off and straighten all the crooked lines out. You want the front and back neck area to follow the same lines. You can always cut the sleeves off too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades