If you say Ke$ha at the MVAs you saw her new look: a dress made from a trash bag! Well, if you're looking to create something cool for less than $2, check out this video and see how to make Ke$sha's inspired garbage bag dress. You don't have to spend a million dollars to turn heads, in fact, you likey have all the materials you need right under your kitchen sink! For this project you'll need a trash bag, some scissors, some tape and a stapler. For your own flair, grab sparkles, streamers or whatever else you can think of to make this unique outfit all your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades