MakeoverGirl1 presents a video on how to make your jeans look stylish by adding a design using sandpaper. The process is so simple that only a few things are needed for the job: a shape cut out in leather, cardboard or felt; a deck of playing cards; and a piece of sandpaper. Literally all you have to do is place the shape in the back pocket of the jeans, wrap the sandpaper over the deck of cards, and rub the jeans until you see the silhouette of your shape. After that, just rinse and dry. So, if you just watch the video, you'll know exactly what to do to make your jeans stylish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades