In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to attach a giant slider to a zipper chain. This task is very simple and fast to do. This zipper is for large materials that can not be enclosed with the regular sized zipper. The slider is removable and able to reattach to the zipper chain. It is very convenient and makes the zipper look more neat. Just set the slider on the top of the connected teeth track and pull it up. Then twist each side and pull down. This video will benefit those viewers who work with sewing and fabric, and would like to learn how to attach a giant slider to a zipper chain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades