This video shows how to alter an oversized dress into a summer dress and a scarf. Do you have a dress that is an awkward length? Depending on how tall you are an otherwise cute dress might need some alterations to look best on you. The dress used in this video has a strip of fabric going from the knee almost all the way down to mid-calf. Removing this strip of fabric was easy to do by simply pulling out the stitches. This simple move turned a frumpy gown into a cute sun dress. The leftover strip of fabric is instantly transformed into a matching scarf.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades