In this tutorial, we learn how to add fringe to a dress. First, take the dress that you want to add fringe too and hang it up. After this, mark on the dress where you want to add the fringe to it. Once you have marked this up, you will need to grab your scissors and start to cut. Cut up from the bottom to the top of where you marked. Cut in very thin strips, not thick so they move with you when you wear it. After you are finished, wear this with your favorite accessories and you're finished with this fringe look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades