In this tutorial, we learn how to change a t-shirt into a sexy one piece. First, lay the shirt flat on the ground and then use chalk to trace where you want the new one piece to be. Next, cut on the outside of where you made the marks. After this, use pins to keep the sides together, then sew the sides together so it makes one complete shirt. After this, cut strips of fabric out and sew them onto the top of the shirt where the straps are going to go, then on the sides. When finished, put it on and you will have a really cute one piece!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades